Thursday, November 13, 2014

Line up your Hard Money Lenders

So, is this really true?  "No Money Down, No Credit Needed"?  I'm on a mission to find out.

This is one of the ads I've seen:

     "How to Get $600,000 in Funding
                  for an Unlimited Number of Deals"
                      (No Fees, No Qualifying)
 
So I am collecting a list of potential lenders to fund my deals. 

Here is my list.  I have NO experience with any of these lending options.  This is just my list.  As I find and finance my deals, I will gain some experience with this type of lending and will post follow-ups. 

I was focused on Colorado but it seems like having lenders *in* the same state that you are buying in would be a good idea. 

So, readers, feel free to share your recommendations for great hard money lenders!  And thank you!

Transactional Financing

 Cameron Dunlap

I signed up for his iFlip program and I really like it.  I would like to try his funding program.

Hard Money Lenders

Abbey Mortgage and Investments

Pretty good Fix and Flip options plus commercial lending.

Cardinal Financial

Local Colorado Hard Money Lender with pretty good terms and rates.

Forrest Financial Group

Colorado Hard Money Lender -- Their LTV for Fix and Flip is 60% of ARV... so... if I am able to wholesale correctly and the fix is fairly nominal, this could be a good option for me.  I would like to work with these folks on a loan someday.

RCN Capital

I would like to check out their Rehab Cash Now loan program.


Commercial Hard Money Lenders

Fairview Lending

Sign up for their e-newsletter.  They have some pretty awesome articles.  When I am ready to do a commercial property (which is my end goal), I want to work with these folks.  They seem really straightforward, honest, and ready to work with you.

Montegra Capital Resources, LTD

What's interesting about this one is that the website has a testimonial from a Mortgage Broker who was referred to me just yesterday, Cap Hermann.  So, YES, when I have the right deal, I definitely want to check out Montegra!

Riverdale Funding, LLC

"Basing our decisions strictly on the value of the real estate" -- Their website says, "No financials required • Not credit driven or based on credit scores " 

No comments:

Post a Comment