Friday, October 17, 2014

Get networking - try Meetup

You have to build a strong cash buyers list before you ever buy your first property.  My coach at the three-day workshop told me to attend real estate auctions.  That's about the only advice she gave on how to connect with people.

So I said to myself... What about Meetups?  We used them for our marathon running groups and charity fundraising all the time.  So why not join Meetup groups for wholesale real estate investing?  I was SHOCKED to find about a dozen groups in the Denver area.  There was a happy hour coming up and an all-day workshop, with OUTSTANDING speakers, for a whopping $10.  So I signed up for the groups that fit my schedule and, yes, I am going to the $10 seminar this weekend.  Not bad for my Week 1 To Do List.

Here is a list of some of the groups I found in the Denver area.  Take a look at Meetup groups in your area to see if that gives you some networking options.

Denver Real Estate Investor's Happy Hour Monthly Meetup


Real Estate Investor Success Summit Fall 2014 $10


John Fisher's Breakfast Club for the Real Estate Investor:  Feed yourself and your mind with our real estate investor community!

No comments:

Post a Comment